We’re looking for an uber-detailed individual who exhibits the perfect mix of enthusiasm, determination, organization, smarts and grace to fit in well and get the job done. (If that doesn’t scare you, keep reading.)
Our ideal Account Manager can jump from project to project without missing a beat; can think critically and knows how to determine next steps; takes detailed notes during meetings; is confident about when to use a comma and can write effectively; and can meet deadlines like nobody’s business. You should be comfortable talking to your teammates, vendors and clients, and you need to know how be an effective problem solver. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun doing what we do.
You likely have a marketing, communications, English or business degree and 3+ years of experience working in a marketing-related field. Agency experience is required. Google Analytics certification a plus.
What our Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and guiding strategic direction
- Cultivating client relationships
- Presenting plans/selling ideas to clients
- Building internal camaraderie
- Driving projects forward (while staying on task and on budget)
- Maintaining and growing your passion for marketing
- Writing client proposals and SOW’s
In addition, you will also be asked to complete administrative account management functions that keep client projects on track and moving through the system, including (but not limited to):
- Creating and trafficking work orders
- Estimating projects
- Preparing materials and Keynote presentations for client projects
- Research, research and more research