Commit Agency is a brand definition, consumer experience and influence agency that believes moments make brands.
This is not “flavor of the month” thinking, but our unwavering approach to everything we do. When brands deliver memorable experiences that truly connect with consumers, conversations take place that in turn amplify brands’ influence. Harnessing the power of these conversations at the precise moment in time when brands and consumers intersect is not only the best thing to do, but it’s the only thing to do in order to deliver the kind of results our clients have come to expect from us.
as well as regular team lunches and quarterly offsite adventures
We’re looking for an uber-detailed individual who exhibits the perfect mix of enthusiasm, determination, organization, smarts and grace to fit in well and get the job done. (If that doesn’t scare you, keep reading.)
Our ideal Account Manager can jump from project to project without missing a beat; can think critically and knows how to determine next steps; takes detailed notes during meetings; is confident about when to use a comma and can write effectively; and can meet deadlines like nobody’s business. You should be comfortable talking to your teammates, vendors and clients, and you need to know how be an effective problem solver. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun doing what we do.
You likely have a marketing, communications, English or business degree and 3+ years of experience working in a marketing-related field. Agency experience is preferred. Google Analytics certification a plus.
What our Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and guiding strategic direction
- Cultivating client relationships
- Presenting plans/selling ideas to clients
- Building internal camaraderie
- Driving projects forward (while staying on task and on budget)
- Maintaining and growing your passion for marketing
- Writing client proposals and SOW’s
In addition, you will also be asked to complete administrative account management functions that keep client projects on track and moving through the system, including (but not limited to):
- Creating and trafficking work orders
- Estimating projects
- Preparing materials and Keynote presentations for client projects
- Research, research and more research
Social Content Manager
Commit Agency is looking for a Social Content Manager to develop thoughtful, on-brand and forward-thinking content calendars for Commit’s clients, which include a variety of industries—from hospitality and retail to nonprofit and home building. We are in a period of rapid growth and adding new social media clients regularly. As such, this individual is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and can easily jump from project to project.
The Social Content Manager will work under the direction of the Senior Director of Influence and will be responsible for the following activities for all of Commit’s social clients:
- Developing monthly content calendars alongside Social Media Manager
- Automated (scheduled) and real-time posting
- Curating user generated content
- Researching client industry trends and social/digital conversations
- Monthly insights reporting
- Monthly social consultation for select clients (includes audit and analysis of performance and recommendations for optimization)
- Optimization of clients’ social profiles
- Developing client-facing instructions for live streaming events
This individual is active on social media and has one to three years of experience at an agency or handling social media in-house.