Commit Agency is a brand definition, consumer experience and influence agency that believes moments make brands.
This is not “flavor of the month” thinking, but our unwavering approach to everything we do. When brands deliver memorable experiences that truly connect with consumers, conversations take place that in turn amplify brands’ influence. Harnessing the power of these conversations at the precise moment in time when brands and consumers intersect is not only the best thing to do, but it’s the only thing to do in order to deliver the kind of results our clients have come to expect from us.
as well as regular team lunches and quarterly offsite adventures
We’re looking for an uber-detailed individual who exhibits the perfect mix of enthusiasm, determination, organization, smarts and grace to fit in well and get the job done. (If that doesn’t scare you, keep reading.)
Our ideal Account Manager can jump from project to project without missing a beat; can think critically and knows how to determine next steps; takes detailed notes during meetings; is confident about when to use a comma and can write effectively; and can meet deadlines like nobody’s business. You should be comfortable talking to your teammates, vendors and clients, and you need to know how be an effective problem solver. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun doing what we do.
You likely have a marketing, communications, English or business degree and 3+ years of experience working in a marketing-related field. Agency experience is preferred. Google Analytics certification a plus.
What our Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and guiding strategic direction
- Cultivating client relationships
- Presenting plans/selling ideas to clients
- Building internal camaraderie
- Driving projects forward (while staying on task and on budget)
- Maintaining and growing your passion for marketing
- Writing client proposals and SOW’s
In addition, you will also be asked to complete administrative account management functions that keep client projects on track and moving through the system, including (but not limited to):
- Creating and trafficking work orders
- Estimating projects
- Preparing materials and Keynote presentations for client projects
- Research, research and more research
Digital Implementation Specialist
Commit Agency is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Implementation Specialist to assist our award-winning digital department. The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to assist with the execution of online marketing initiatives across multiple platforms, including Google Ads, Analytics and SEO. This position will also be involved in the strategic planning stages of digital projects and marketing/advertising programs, as well as research, development and launch of digital project plans/budgets.
The right person for this position will be able to:
- Manage internal and external resources/vendors related to digital projects and campaigns.
- Contribute ideas and strategize around the concept and construction of websites, email templates, landing pages, blogs and more.
- Understand WordPress websites and the ability to perform website content updates and on-page SEO within the environment
- Utilize Google Analytics to analyze website performance, campaign performance and conversion data and prepare insights for client status calls and meetings.
- Implement and manage (internally, vendor-related, and client-facing) paid search and organic SEO initiatives and programs.
- Contribute to digital strategy development for new business/sales efforts.
- Collaborate closely with the various departments/teams within the agency in developing digital ideas/strategies that cover the spectrum of channels and advertising techniques, both digital and traditional.
- Attend and participate in client meetings, presentations and brainstorming sessions.
- Preferably hold certifications in Google Analytics, Google Ads and other channels.
Commit Agency is looking for a cross-media graphic designer to assist our award-winning creative department on a full-time basis. This designer will work closely with our Creative Director and Associate Creative Director to create conceptual design that is compelling and on-brand for a number of our clients.
The right person for this position will have agency or corporate in-house design experience as well as the ability to work with multiple deadlines. This person should also be able to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, work well under pressure and be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an advertising agency/interactive agency/graphic design studio
- An established portfolio
- Provide design for print and online experiences, brochures, websites, emails, social media and more from conception to completion as required
- Work with art director/creative director/copywriter teams to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns
- Work with a large variety of clients
- Creative visualization and exceptional art and design skills, particularly in regard to creating work with a comprehensive, consistent and imaginative look and feel
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to code or create html is a plus, but not required
- Ability to edit video is a plus, but not required
- Very familiar with macOS
- Can work independently or with a team to meet deadlines
- Understand advertising/integrated marketing agency principles and practices
- Knowledge of communication and advertising/marketing techniques
- Organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Take creative direction and input from others
- Follow workflow procedures and protocols
- Maintain a positive work environment by behaving and communicating in a professional, courteous, respectful and ethical manner
- Develop in WordPress child themes, widgets, plug-ins, custom post types, and page templates.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Maintain, update and support client/company websites. (When there are urgent issues like our sites going down or something breaking in our code, we need *quick* response times.)
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with WordPress
- Write high quality code
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Basic understanding of Bootstrap
- Basic understanding of Photoshop and XD
- Ability to manage time independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and develop new skills independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with MySQL & PHPMyAdmin