Commit Agency is a brand definition, consumer experience and influence agency that believes moments make brands.
This is not “flavor of the month” thinking, but our unwavering approach to everything we do. When brands deliver memorable experiences that truly connect with consumers, conversations take place that in turn amplify brands’ influence. Harnessing the power of these conversations at the precise moment in time when brands and consumers intersect is not only the best thing to do, but it’s the only thing to do in order to deliver the kind of results our clients have come to expect from us.
as well as regular team lunches and quarterly offsite adventures
Commit Agency is looking for a cross-departmental intern to join the team to help plan and manage client initiatives, as well as conduct research. The position reports primarily to the Digital and Social Media/Content teams. Our ideal intern will work at least 20 hours per week.
You will learn by:
- Sitting in on strategic planning sessions and client meetings
- Preparing materials for presentations
- Research (consumer insights, media/marketing trends)
- Integrating with all agency departments
- Desire to learn and be coached
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced agency environment
- Self-starter, professional demeanor
- Dedication and accountability
- Assist with finalizing client documents and presentations
- Conduct research for departmental teams
- Writing support for social/content team (social content calendars, blogs, etc.)
- Administrative support for social/content team and digital teams
- Assist with ideas and conceptualization
Director of Social Media & Content
With a deep understanding of how content fuels a social community, the Director of Social Media & Content is responsible for developing and managing the content and social media strategies for Commit Agency and its clients. This person reports directly to the Creative Director and oversees the social media and content department, consistently demonstrating thought leadership while ensuring that the established strategy is carried out along appropriate social media platforms and that team members consistently deliver a superior work product to internal team members and our clients in support of established plans. The Director of Social Media & Content leads the planning of social media campaigns and works closely with team members from other departments to ensure that social media efforts are integrated with other marketing/advertising initiatives to maintain overall brand consistency. Throughout the duration of each social media campaign, the Director of Social Media & Content ensures that the agency is harnessing the power of great brand experiences in order to amplify influence.
This individual will source and manage relationships with social monitoring and publishing partners to ensure optimal campaign performance and analytics/insights reporting. In addition, this individual ensures that social media campaign activity and performance is continuously analyzed, measured and reported to clients. If social media campaigns are not performing as expected, the Director of Social Media & Content works with the department to make necessary changes to improve performance.
The Director of Social Media & Content works closely with the digital and creative departments to concept and create relevant content to be shared across myriad social and digital platforms.
Additionally, this person will manage the content side of the department and work with the Content Manager and Senior Content Writer to ensure all content is being produced and delivered as outlined in client scopes of work.
This individual also contributes social media and content marketing expertise to new business proposals for prospects and existing clients.
- Agency experience
- Previous experience leading social media strategy and executing successful campaigns with proven results
- A desire to work in a collaborative, positive environment
- Ability to both lead a department and fulfill your own deliverables while meeting established deadlines
- Great written and verbal communications
- Obsessed with everything social media, from platforms and trends to analytics and insights
- A team player who enjoys mentoring, coaching and encouraging team members to stretch outside their comfort zones
We’re looking for an uber-detailed individual who exhibits the perfect mix of enthusiasm, determination, organization, smarts and grace to fit in well and get the job done. (If that doesn’t scare you, keep reading.)
Our ideal Account Manager can jump from project to project without missing a beat; can think critically and knows how to determine next steps; takes detailed notes during meetings; is confident about when to use a comma and can write effectively; and can meet deadlines like nobody’s business. You should be comfortable talking to your teammates, vendors and clients, and you need to know how be an effective problem solver. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun doing what we do.
You likely have a marketing, communications, English or business degree and 3+ years of experience working in a marketing-related field. Agency experience is required. Google Analytics certification a plus.
What our Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and guiding strategic direction
- Cultivating client relationships
- Presenting plans/selling ideas to clients
- Building internal camaraderie
- Driving projects forward (while staying on task and on budget)
- Maintaining and growing your passion for marketing
- Writing client proposals and SOW’s
In addition, you will also be asked to complete administrative account management functions that keep client projects on track and moving through the system, including (but not limited to):
- Creating and trafficking work orders
- Estimating projects
- Preparing materials and Keynote presentations for client projects
- Research, research and more research