We’re looking for an uber-detailed individual who exhibits the perfect mix of enthusiasm, determination, organization, smarts and grace to fit in well and get the job done (If that doesn’t scare you, keep reading.).
Our ideal Account Coordinator will assist in day-to-day management of key accounts and develop the skills necessary to advance to the position of Account Manager. As Account Coordinator, you will help with general account support functions, including project coordination, budget coordination, industry research, campaign performance analysis, proofing, client estimating and invoicing. Presentation skills are a plus. Relationship development skills—with coworkers and our clients—are a must.
We work hard, but we have a lot of fun doing what we do.
You likely have a marketing, communications, English or business degree and at least one year of experience working in a marketing-related field. Agency experience is a plus.
What our Account Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Supporting Account Managers to ensure client success
- Cultivating client relationships
- Building internal camaraderie
- Driving projects forward
- Generating ideas for clients
- Maintaining and growing your passion for marketing
- Keeping up-to-date on marketing trends (and educating the team on what you learn)
In addition, you will also be asked to complete administrative account management functions that keep client projects on track and moving through the system, including (but not limited to):
- Creating and trafficking work orders
- Research, research and more research
- Preparing materials and presentations for existing client projects and new business
If you like what we’re dishing up, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]