Commit Agency is a brand definition, consumer experience and influence agency that believes moments make brands. This is not “flavor of the month” thinking, but our unwavering approach to everything we do. When brands deliver memorable experiences that truly connect with consumers, conversations take place that in turn amplify brands’ influence. Harnessing the power of these conversations at the precise moment in time when brands and consumers intersect is not only the best thing to do, but it’s the only thing to do in order to deliver the kind of results our clients have come to expect from us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Paid Search Specialist to help support our award-winning digital department. You will contribute to Paid Search and SEO activities such as content strategy, analytics, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Candidates should have a strong understanding of digital marketing strategy, industry trends, and the ability to implement changes to improve client KPI’s.
Responsibilities & Details:
- Understand, set up, and manage new and existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, keyword research, etc.
- Analyze campaign data and optimize accordingly, utilizing tracking and analytics solutions to deliver maximum return for clients
- Execute testing, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to formulate data-driven strategies for paid search campaigns and SEO
- Perform market research, trend and competitive analysis, as well as provide views on emerging technologies and marketing opportunities
- Contribute to (internally, vendor-related, and client-facing) Paid Search and Organic SEO initiatives and programs. Performing ongoing keyword research, including identifying strategic opportunities and expanding current efforts
- Collaborate closely with the various departments/teams within the agency in developing digital ideas/strategies that cover the spectrum of channels and advertising techniques, both digital and traditional
- Keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing industry information, trends and opportunities in order to inform agency direction and decision making
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years experience managing results-driven digital campaigns at an agency
- Must have certifications in Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field is a plus
- High proficiency with Google Ads, Google Analytics, marketing automation tools, etc.
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 10 days vacation your first year and open vacation year two & beyond
- IRA 3% salary match
- Reimbursement for membership in professional organizations
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee to keep you fueled through the day, as well as regular team lunches and quarterly offsite adventures
- Open floor plan that encourages collaboration and creativity
- Great office location just steps away from restaurants, breweries, coffee and pizza