Commit Agency is looking for a detail-oriented Account Coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis. This position is an entry point to the account services team, so if you are recently out of college or just have a couple of years of advertising/marketing experience and have an interest in account services, please keep reading.
Our ideal Account Coordinator will be uber-detailed and will assist in day-to-day management of key accounts which includes project coordination, writing work orders, budget coordination, proofing and client invoicing. In addition to helping with tasks, relationship development skills—with coworkers and our clients—are a must.
Commit Agency works with clients from a variety of industries, large and small, local and national. If you are a natural team player with a can-do attitude who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Responsibilities & Details:
- Support Account Managers to ensure client success
- Cultivate client relationships
- Build internal camaraderie
- Drive projects forward / help keep the agency ahead of client needs
- Ensure that agency output meets agreed-upon strategies and objectives
- Create/traffic work orders
- Take detailed notes in meetings (internal and with clients)
- Estimate projects with the team
- Schedule internal and client meetings
- Assist with monthly billing
- Prepare Keynote presentations for client projects
- Keep up-to-date on marketing trends (and sharing what you learn)
- Minimum one (1) years of agency experience (internships apply)
- Google Analytics certification a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Detail-oriented with critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to remain optimistic and solution-oriented when dealing with challenging situations
- Experience using Workamajig is a plus