Social Content Manager
Commit Agency is looking for a Social Content Manager to develop thoughtful, on-brand and forward-thinking content calendars for Commit’s clients, which include a variety of industries—from hospitality and retail to nonprofit and home building. We are in a period of rapid growth and adding new social media clients regularly. As such, this individual is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and can easily jump from project to project.
The Social Content Manager will work under the direction of the Senior Director of Influence and will be responsible for the following activities for all of Commit’s social clients:
- Developing monthly content calendars alongside Social Media Manager
- Automated (scheduled) and real-time posting
- Curating user generated content
- Researching client industry trends and social/digital conversations
- Monthly insights reporting
- Monthly social consultation for select clients (includes audit and analysis of performance and recommendations for optimization)
- Optimization of clients’ social profiles
- Developing client-facing instructions for live streaming events
This individual is active on social media and has one to three years of experience at an agency or handling social media in-house.