Are you ready to make an impact and grow into a career in social media and content creation? Commit Agency is looking for a talented, enthusiastic, strategic, creative-minded and experienced Social Media Specialist with a skill for professional photography to join its growing team in downtown Chandler, AZ. Graphic design and videography experience are a plus!
The right candidate must possess a passion, natural ability and sharp eye for all things content (design, copywriting, photography, strategy) and data analysis, including expert operational knowledge of all the major social media platforms (TikTok is a must!) and reporting tools. In addition, the right candidate will have experience using Facebook Ads Manager to monitor, execute and manage boosted social media content.
We are seeking candidates who are seasoned in operating professional photography equipment (DSLR) to capture ongoing social content for clients taking into account in-the-moment art direction, good lighting and composition. In addition, photo-editing experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop) with an ability to turn flat images into vibrant and compelling visuals that might align with a client’s brand style.
Previous agency or in-house marketing experience, as well as working graphic design knowledge utilizing Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign), are both big bonuses for this position, including any experience using Adobe Premiere and After Effects video editing platforms.
In this role, you will work in collaboration with the larger Social Media and Content Strategy team, under the direction of the Director of Social Media and Content Strategy, as it relates to agency and client social media content development, engagement and reporting efforts, including but not limited to content calendar creation, copywriting, daily posting, social listening, data analysis and insights, photo editing, and managing boosted organic social content and ad audiences in Facebook Ads Manager.
Commit Agency works with clients from a variety of industries, large and small, local and national. If you are a natural team player with a proactive attitude who thrives in a fast-paced, self-starting and creative agency environment, and who has an eternal curiosity to learn new things, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Responsibilities & Details:
- Work closely with the Social and Content Team to develop compelling, creative, high-quality content that aligns with clients’ brand image, voice and strategy.
- Manage monthly content calendar creation and daily content posting on clients’ social media channels.
- Ensure all executed content display the highest-quality effort possible in imagery, graphics, copywriting and strategy.
- Monthly analysis and reporting of all clients’ social media efforts.
- Execute a timely, consistent and organized approach to clients’ social media engagement, audience listening and critical online reputation efforts, including but not limited to, responding to and or acknowledging received engagement, comments, reactions, tags, strategic hashtag usage, and reviews.
- Monitoring and managing clients’ social media advertising and boosted content performance and budgets.
- Copywriting and copywriting flexibility—branding, marketing and technical.
- Seasoned experience operating professional photography equipment (DSLR) as well as a sharp eye and ability for high-quality photo editing.
- Attend and participate in select client meetings, calls or functions as needed.
- Work with Creative Team and other internal agency departments to ensure effective, timely project outcomes.
- Help manage and coordinate regular on-site client social media efforts like Facebook or Instagram Live broadcasts.
- Assist with agency blog and podcast efforts, including coordination, scheduling, topic ideation, and more.
- Familiarity and experience with social media influencer marketing, strategies, research and best practices.
- Be able to work remotely from home for varying periods of time with a dedicated home workspace where you can remain focused and productive without distraction.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet key deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Become an expert in—and an advocate for—clients’ industries and their products.
- Stay current on social media marketing, communications and branding trends and industry news.
- Professional photography experience is required,including working knowledge of common DSLR cameras, lens equipment and professional photo editing platforms.
- Graphic design experience is a bonus, including working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and its primary content editing and enhancing tools. (*You could help create simple and on-brand social graphics and/or GIFs for varied social platforms as well as edit/enhance images and potentially short videos.)
- Sharp eye for high-quality, relevant and creative content in all digital forms.
- Perceptive, quick and proactive strategic thinking skills, as well as a natural ability in assessing meaningful insights from client social media engagement data.
- Social media savvy.
- Seasoned familiarity with TikTok.
- Strong, natural writing skills.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Functional awareness of major social media scheduling, monitoring and reporting platforms.
- Experience with Google Drive (Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail).
- Team player attitude, who likes to have fun—even under pressure.
- Must be proactive and self-motivated, capable of achieving client and agency goals with both close supervision as well as with minimal oversight.
- Previous agency experience a major plus.
- Two (2) years of social media, marketing or public relations experience in a professional capacity.
Please submit the following 6 items to [email protected]:
- Cover letter with a brief intro about yourself + small note about why social media and content strategy interest you.
- Current resume.
- List 2-3 businesses/organizations/influencers/personalities you currently follow on social media who you feel share great/interesting content.
- 2 small writing samples. Examples: Past articles, blog posts, assignments/projects, etc.
- 1-2 examples of your photography, videography and/or graphic design skills. Can be any high-quality image, video or graphic you’ve captured or created for yourself or a client that you feel represents your style or eye.
- No phone calls, please. Any questions can be emailed to the same address listed.
- No out-of-market candidates will be considered at this time.