Commit Agency is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Paid Digital Media Specialist to join our award-winning digital department on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who can manage multiple accounts of varying complexities across multiple clients and possesses the ability to work well under pressure. You will manage paid search and programmatic campaigns that achieve or exceed our clients’ goals and objectives. Candidates should have a strong understanding of paid search, digital marketing strategy, industry trends, and the ability to implement changes to improve client KPI’s. Previous experience managing programmatic campaigns is a plus, but not required.
Commit Agency works with clients from a variety of industries, large and small, local and national. If you are a natural team player with a proactive attitude who thrives in a fast-paced and creative agency environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Responsibilities & Details:
- Manage both PPC (Paid Search, Display, Shopping and YouTube) and programmatic (digital display, native, Connected TV and digital audio) initiatives
- Plan, execute and optimize PPC campaigns including but not limited to keyword research, campaign outlines, ad extensions, bidding strategies, call tracking, conversion tracking, budget management, etc. in Google Ads and Bing
- Create insertion orders based on approved programmatic media plans, prepare monthly media billing, traffic ad creative to vendors, and monitor campaign performance
- Analyze campaign data and optimize accordingly utilizing call and conversion tracking to deliver maximum return for clients. Provide written insights to the Digital Marketing Manager to be used in monthly or quarterly client reports
- Brainstorm and execute A/B tests regularly. Analyze the results and identify trends/insights to share with the digital team and inform the next test
- Collaborate with the digital team on integrated media plans and present the PPC and programmatic recommendations to the internal team
- Collaborate closely with the various departments within the agency to develop digital ideas/strategies that cover the spectrum of channels and advertising techniques
- Perform market research and competitive analyses, as well as provide views on emerging technologies and digital marketing opportunities. Keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and opportunities in order to inform agency direction and decision making
- Maintain and support a positive, creative and collaborative work environment by communicating in a professional and respectful manner across internal, vendor-related, and client-facing relationships
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 1 year of experience managing results-driven digital campaigns in an agency environment
- High proficiency and certified in Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Experience with programmatic campaigns/platforms is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field is a plus
- Experience using Google Drive, Data Studio, CallRail, Optmyzr and/or Workamajig is a plus
- Quick and analytical strategic thinking skills, as well as a natural ability to derive meaningful insights from campaign data
- Ability to work under pressure, meet key deadlines and manage multiple accounts/campaigns simultaneously
- Ability to commute to Commit Agency’s office in Chandler, AZ or Fort Collins, CO. While many Commit employees work remotely temporarily due to current COVID-19 safety measures, the ability to return to a hybrid in-office working environment in the near future is essential.
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 10 days vacation your first year and unlimited vacation year two & beyond
- IRA 3% salary match
- Reimbursement for membership in professional organizations
- Tasks complete? Enjoy early release at 3:00 PM every Friday