Commit Agency is a brand definition, consumer experience and influence agency that believes moments make brands. This is not “flavor of the month” thinking, but our unwavering approach to everything we do. When brands deliver memorable experiences that truly connect with consumers, conversations take place that in turn amplify brands’ influence. Harnessing the power of these conversations at the precise moment in time when brands and consumers intersect is not only the best thing to do, but it’s the only thing to do in order to deliver the kind of results our clients have come to expect from us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Digital Implementation Specialist to help support our award-winning digital department. You will contribute to SEO and paid search activities such as content strategy, analytics, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Candidates should have a strong understanding of search engine optimization, managing programmatic ad buys, digital marketing strategy, industry trends, and the ability to implement changes to improve client KPI’s.
Responsibilities & Details:
- Analyze analytics and search console data and optimize accordingly, utilizing tracking and analytics solutions to deliver maximum organic return for clients
- Collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to formulate data-driven strategies for our clients
- Perform market research, trend and competitive analysis, as well as provide views on emerging technologies and content opportunities
- Contribute to (internally, vendor-related, and client-facing) both programmatic display and organic SEO initiatives
- Perform ongoing keyword research, including identifying strategic opportunities and expanding current efforts
- Collaborate closely with the various departments/teams within the agency in developing digital ideas/strategies that cover the spectrum of channels and advertising techniques, both digital and traditional
- Keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing industry information, trends and opportunities in order to inform agency direction and decision making
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience managing results-driven digital campaigns at an agency
- Must have certifications in Google Ads (Display specifically) and Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field is a plus
- High proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ads, marketing automation tools, etc.
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 10 days vacation your first year and open vacation year two & beyond
- IRA 3% salary match
- Reimbursement for membership in professional organizations