Social Media Coordinator
Commit Agency is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to manage day-to-day community management for Commit’s clients, which range in industries—from hospitality and transportation to healthcare and home building. We are in a period of rapid growth and adding new social media clients every month. As such, this individual is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and can easily jump from project to project.
The Social Media Coordinator will work under the direction of the Social Media Manager and will be responsible for the following activities for all of Commit’s social clients:
- Social community management
- Automated (scheduled) and real-time posting
- Responding to comments and reviews
- Proactively engaging with social community
- Curating user generated content
- Developing monthly content calendars alongside Social Media team
- Researching client industry trends and social/digital conversations
- Monthly reporting
This individual is active on social media and has one to three years of experience at an agency or handling social media in-house.