We’re looking for an uber-detailed individual who exhibits the perfect mix of enthusiasm, determination, organization, smarts and grace to fit in well and get the job done (If that doesn’t scare you, keep reading.).
Our ideal Project Manager can jump from project to project without missing a beat; can think critically and knows how to determine next steps; knows how to manage “up” (meaning you’re not afraid to direct leadership); is confident about when to use a comma and can write effectively; and can meet deadlines like nobody’s business. You should be comfortable talking to your teammates, vendors and clients, and you need to know how to Google the heck out of something when we need some research done. “9-to-5” isn’t typical, and you need to be OK with that. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun doing what we do.
You likely have a marketing, communications, English or business degree and 1-5 years of experience working in a marketing-related field. Agency experience is a plus.
What our Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Project management
- Managing client marketing budgets
- Cultivating client relationships
- Building internal camaraderie
- Driving projects forward to meet deadlines
- Writing and trafficking work orders and creative briefs
- Research, research and more research
- Working with the team to develop and guide strategic direction
- Preparing materials and presentations for existing client projects and new business
- Generating ideas for clients
- Maintaining and growing your passion for marketing
- Keeping up-to-date on marketing trends (and educating the team on what you learn)
If you like what we’re dishing up, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]