We’re looking for an uber-detailed individual who exhibits the perfect mix of enthusiasm, determination, organization, smarts and grace to fit in well and get the job done (If that doesn’t scare you, keep reading.).
Our ideal Account Manager can jump from project to project without missing a beat; can think critically and knows how to determine next steps; knows how to manage “up” (meaning you’re not afraid to direct leadership); is confident about when to use a comma and can write effectively; and can meet deadlines like nobody’s business. You should be comfortable talking to your teammates, vendors and clients, and you need to know how to Google the heck out of something when we need some research done. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun doing what we do.
You likely have a marketing, communications, English or business degree and 3+ years of experience working in a marketing-related field. Agency experience is a plus.
What our Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and guiding strategic direction
- Cultivating client relationships
- Building internal camaraderie
- Driving projects forward
- Generating ideas for clients—and then selling clients on your ideas
- Maintaining and growing your passion for marketing
- Keeping up-to-date on marketing trends (and educating the team on what you learn)
In addition, you will also be asked to complete administrative account management functions that keep client projects on track and moving through the system, including (but not limited to):