Commit Agency is a brand definition, consumer experience and influence agency that believes moments make brands.
This is not “flavor of the month” thinking, but our unwavering approach to everything we do. When brands deliver memorable experiences that truly connect with consumers, conversations take place that in turn amplify brands’ influence. Harnessing the power of these conversations at the precise moment in time when brands and consumers intersect is not only the best thing to do, but it’s the only thing to do in order to deliver the kind of results our clients have come to expect from us.
as well as regular team lunches and quarterly offsite adventures
Commit Agency is looking for an enthusiastic digital intern to assist our award-winning digital department. This digital intern will assist with all online marketing initiatives including Google AdWords, Bing Ads and SEO updates. The digital intern will also be involved in the early strategic planning stages of digital projects and marketing/advertising programs, as well as assist in research, development and launch of digital project plans/budgets.
The right person for this position will be able to:
- Manage internal and external resources/vendors related to digital projects and campaigns.
- Contribute ideas and strategize around the concept and construction of websites, email templates, landing pages, blogs and more.
- Utilize Google Analytics to analyze website performance, campaign performance, conversion data and prepare insights for client status calls and meetings.
- Assist in management of (internally, vendor-related and client-facing) Paid Search and Organic SEO initiatives and programs.
- Contribute to digital strategy development for new business/sales efforts.
- Collaborate closely with the various departments/teams within the agency in developing digital ideas/strategies that cover the spectrum of channels and advertising techniques, both digital and traditional.
- Perform basic on-page SEO based on keyword research.
- Perform website content updates.
- Perform basic social media tasks including tracking and engagement measurement.
- Assist writing social media content as needed.
- Attend and participate in client meetings, presentations, and brainstorming sessions.