Quiz: What’s Wrong with Your Customer Experience?
Think about the last time you purchased a product online or went into a store. Were you completely satisfied with your experience? Most people believe service could have been better, even though their surface needs were met. By focusing on the customer journey rather than the end destination, customer interactions can go from “ok” to “wow.”
At Commit, we’ve come up with 10 questions every business owner should ask themselves to determine if their company’s customer experience is on the right track.
- Does my website offer easy, effortless navigation?
- If you sell a product, is it delivered in a timely manner and neatly packaged?
- Do my marketing campaigns flow seamlessly to a landing page?
- Does my website provide adequate information about my company or product?
- Am I offering any “feel good” stories or information on my social media accounts or in my local magazine/newspaper?
- Am I quick to resolve any issues that customers may have?
- When a customer visits my website, walks into my store, or contacts me by phone, am I providing the best possible care (i.e. my employees smile and greet customers, I offer solutions that go above and beyond what the customers are expecting, or I provide a flawless online experience)?
- Is my product or service reliable?
- Are my products, services, and marketing offers relevant to customers?
- Am I providing meaningful content?
If you answered “no” or “I don’t know” to any of the questions above, we’d love to chat with you about how we can tackle these issues together. Feel free to give us a call at 480-921-3220 or contact us online at commitagency.com. We look forward to speaking with you!